Field formatters is a no-code way to modify parsed data before exporting it to webhooks, Zapier, etc. If you are familiar with Python, you can also use the post-processing step to add any custom business logic.
Pre-requirement: You need to activate the post-processing step in order to use field formatters:
Currently, Parsio supports the following formatters:
- Rename a field
- Find and replace: Replace or remove a part of the parsed value
- Format date and time: Convert string into a specific date format
- Add a prefix: Add static text at the beginning of the parsed value
- Add a suffix: Add static text at the end of the parsed value
- Trim: Remove whitespaces from both ends of a string
- Title case: The first letter of every word is capitalized
- Uppercase: All letters in every word are capitalized
- Lowercase: All letters in all words are lowercase
- Convert to float: Convert the parsed value to a decimal number
- Convert to integer: Convert the parsed value to an integer number
Field formatters are executed one after another in the order that you define during their creation:
Finally, note that the field formatters step is executed after the post-processing step (Python script), if you have any.