Tips and Tricks for Efficient Parsing
1. A dedicated mailbox for each email type
We strongly recommend you to create a separate mailbox for each type of email you need to parse. E.g. if you need to parse emails from Airbnb and Amazon, you'll have to create two mailboxes from the Mailboxes page.
Here are just a few of the advantages:
- (most important) Better performance and faster data extraction
- Each mailbox has its own fields set and the extracted data does not get mixed up when exported
- Easier template management
- A possibility to send data to different applications or databases from each mailbox
2. Always keep your templates up-to-date
Usually you will only need 1-3 templates per mailbox. Email layouts can change over time and you may need to add new templates. Do not forget to delete or disable the unused ones to increase the parsing speed and accuracy.
3. Enable automatic forwarding
It will be much easier and more efficient to automatically forward new emails to Parsio. Check out our how-to articles for different email providers.
4. Data privacy: delete parsed documents (optional)
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. To enforce your data protection even more you can permanently delete parsed documents either manually or automatically.
To delete emails, documents and the extracted data automatically after a period of time you can configure document retention policy from your Mailbox > Settings page: