Zapier lets you connect Parsio to 5,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started With Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in.
How Do I Connect App to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "Parsio"
- Use your credentials to connect your Parsio account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with APP and Zapier.
Available Parsio Triggers
Document Parsed (Nested Tables)
Triggers when a document is parsed (new or old document). If a document contains table fields, they will be passed as arrays.
Document Parsed (Flat Tables)
Triggers when a document is parsed (new or old document). If a document contains table fields, they will be flattened (passed as columns).
Triggers when a particular table field is parsed (new or old document). This trigger only provides table data without other mailbox regular and meta fields.
Triggers when a new email attachment is received.
Popular Use Cases
Probably, the most popular Zap is to export the parsed data in real time to Google Sheets.
You can find other popular integrations right in your Parsio account > Mailbox > Integrations > Zapier tab.