Automatically Forward Outlook Messages
This article is for Outlook Web App, which is used by organizations that manage email servers running Exchange Server 2013 or 2010
Forward all messages to another account automatically
- In Outlook Web App, click Settings (the gear icon) > Options > Organize Email > Inbox Rules.
- On the Inbox rules tab, click the arrow next to the plus symbol +, and select Create a new rule for arriving messages.
- Under When the message arrives, select Apply to all messages.
- Under Do the following, click More options.
- Under Do the following, select Forward, redirect or send, and then select Forward the message.
- Select the address you want your mail sent to by double-clicking it in the address book view. If the address you want to forward to doesn't appear, you can enter the email address on the To line at the top of the window.
- Click OK to save your selections and return to the new rule window.
- Click Save to save your rule and return to the Inbox rules tab.
Link: Official guide