Exporting Data to Google Sheets
All the data one receives from order confirmation emails, booking emails or just messages from website forms is often needed to be exported to create financial statements or various reports. To be able to do this quickly, you can export your data automatically to Google Sheets with Parsio.
Parsio supports 2 main options to export the parsed data to Google Sheets.
Using a Special Google Sheets Formula
After creating your Parsio inbox and setting up the auto-forwarding rules, you just need to copy and paste a special formula to any cell. You will find it on the Integrations page:
Sheets will update data automatically at up to 1 hour intervals. To force a refresh of the data synced into Sheets, you can go to the cell in Sheets which has the formula, delete it, and then undo the change.
You can also reorder your columns from the "Fields" page.
- Very easy to use.
- This option doesn't copy the data. It simply shows the data available in your Parsio inbox. E.g. if you remove a document (or if it's removed automatically based on the mailbox retention rules), the corresponding row will be also removed.
- The data isn't synchronized in real time. You may need to wait up to 1 hour to see the latest data or force a refresh.
Using an Automation Platform
- This option makes a copy of your data so you can safely remove the original document from Parsio.
- Real-time export.
- More flexible solution: allows you to export data to multiple sheets, filter, modify the data etc.
- Requires 5-15 minutes for initial configuration.
- Depending on the automation platform and the amount of exported data this option may require a paid plan.