Sending Emails and Attachments
To get started with Parsio, you just need to create a special parsio.io mailbox and start forwarding your emails to it (it’s generally a good idea to enable auto-forwarding rules with your email provider).
- On a sample email, select the data by simply highlighting the fields you want to extract - thus you will create your first template.
- It’s all set up! Parsio will automatically start extracting the data from all the similar incoming emails.
However you might want to parse not just plain text emails but attachments (for example, bank statements or invoices). To be able to do this, the steps are the same as for simple emails: you just need to auto-forward to your Parsio mailbox emails containing PDFs (or other file types such as EML, XLS, XLSX, CSV, HTML, JSON, TXT etc) and then create a template from the file you want to parse. After that you may go to the parsed data page and download the Excel file with your parsed data.
To export your results, there are several export possibilities. You can either:
- export the data to the app of choice via an integration platform like Zapier, Make, Integrately, KonnectzIT or Pabbly Connect
- download a file (CSV, Excel, JSON)
- export data to Google Sheets
- send data to webhook.
To learn more, have a look at the Data Export section.